French Garden is an easy quilt pattern suitable for confident beginners.
The quilt is traditionally pieced.
French Garden close up
Have a look at the quilt in this short video:
Download French Garden quilt pattern
About the quilt
- Quilt size: 80” x 80”
- Finished block size: the basic unit size is 3” x 3”.
- Skill level: Confident beginner.
- Quilting technique: Traditionally pieced.
The basic units are assembled into 13 larger blocks of different sizes.
The pattern includes yardage needs, quick cutting instructions, assembly instructions, lots of diagrams and a quilt design colouring page.
Bonus content: video tutorials.
- Download the pattern to your computer before you print it.
- Ensure you are printing at 100%.
- Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat to print.
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale (e-book only)