I have been so busy I forgot to share the news!
The latest Aimee Ray’s book Patchwork Embroidery was released in November 2016.
I contributed 3 projects to the book. I designed and made the projects and worked with Aimee on the art work.
All the projects have a patchwork component as well as embroidery.
Have a look at my projects. Which one do you like best?
A lunch box
A tic-tac-toe board
This one is my favourite and the easiest to make of the 3.
Australian animals baby book
The book is beautiful, as all Aimee’s books are. I totally recommend it – disclaimer: I’m not making any money out of this book because I made the projects on commission.
The stitches I used are very simple. You can learn them with this video:
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
- Book depository