These embroidery quilted wall hangings look great on walls and doors. All patterns are free.
- Little Forest wall hanging
- Mini Christmas quilt
- Peace wall hanging tutorial
- Christmas quilted Noel wall hanging
- Merry Christmas embroidery tutorial
- Elf quilted wall hanging
- Embroidered quilt tutorial: Part I and Part II
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there