Almost that time of the year when you get all your Christmas ornaments out.
So why not making your own! There’s still time.
Today I’m releasing a pattern to make a small Christmas bunting with miniature quilt blocks.
Some basic information on the pattern
From flag to flag the bunting is about 46″ long.
Finished flag size: approximately 4.5” x 5.5”.
Number of flags: 8 different block designs: a candle, a Santa, a saw tooth star, an angel, a wreath, a tree, a stocking and a diamond in a square.
Technique: Foundation piecing for the blocks and traditional piecing for the assembly.
Download the Christmas bunting pattern
If you liked the Christmas bunting you may enjoy my Santa ornament in 3 sizes.
Download Santa templates
- Christmas quilted ornaments in 3 sizes (pdf). This download is for 3 foundation piecing template blocks featuring Santa
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale (e-book only)