We’re going to make block 5 and 6 this week.
For these blocks you’ll see my pieces cut very neatly.
I used AccuQuilt to cut them.
But don’t worry if you don’t have AccuQuilt, you can also download the instructions to make these blocks using a rotary cutter.
Batiks are by Michael Miller. View the fabrics list.
Block 5 and block 6 patterns
- Block 5 (Using Rotary Cutting)
- Block 5 (Using AccuQuilt Go!)
- Block 6 (Using Rotary Cutting)
- Block 6 (Using AccuQuilt Go!)
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
This post has affiliate links.