This quilt along run in 2020 by Michael Miller fabrics while I was one of their brand Ambassadors.
It’s such a beautiful striking quilt that I wanted to revisit it because many of you probably missed out then.
The pattern was designed by Michael Miller and can be downloaded for free.
You can download the cutting directions for rotary cutting cutting and also for AccuQuilt Go! Fabric Cutter and 8″ Qube.
For these blocks you’ll see my pieces cut very neatly.
I used AccuQuilt to cut them.
Batiks are by Michael Miller. View the fabrics list. Some batiks may or not be available as this quilt is from 2020.
Let’s get to it and make block 1 and 2.
Download block 1 and block 2 patterns
- Block 1 – rotary cutter (pdf)
- Block 1 – AccuQuilt (pdf)
- Block 2 – rotary cutter (pdf)
- Block 2 – AccuQuilt (pdf)
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
- Book depository
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
This post has affiliate links.