Today I’m starting a new series of blocks that will capture my experience while living in Morocco.
My plan is to replicate as many patterns as I can. Some are very complex so I may resort to using English Paper Piecing.
Well, that’s the plan. Let’s see if I can stick to it!
Star and Cross is a pattern you can see all around Morocco. This is how I made it:
If interested in geometry, this is a drawing of the pattern. Source.
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale (e-book only)
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
This post has affiliate links.