This is a different kind of disappearing nine patch you probably haven’t seen before.
Warning: If you’re not fond of bias seams you won’t like this block.
How to make an disappearing nine patch block
The Nerida Hansen fabrics on the video are 100% GOTS certified organic cotton printed with low impact dyes. A joy to work with. Plus look at the great modern prints in the collection.
- Nerida Hansen Bazaar by Holli Zollinger
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
This post has affiliate links.