Yes! Another flower!
This is a beginner block made of squares and half squares triangles.
Get some layout suggestions at the end of the video.
- Cut 4 squares, 3 1/2″x 3 1/2″ in 4 different prints
- Cut 4 squares, 3 1/2″x 3 1/2″ in the background fabric
- Cut 4 squares, 3″ x 3″ in each of the pink prints
- Cut 4 squares, 3″ x 3″ in the background fabric
- Cut 4 squares, 3″ x 3″ for the corners in green
- Cut 1 square, 3″ x 3″ for the centre
12 1/2″ x 12 1/2″
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale (e-book only)
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
This post has affiliate links.