This is my new quilt pattern and some basics:
- Quilt size: 76″ x 100″.
- Finished block size: 12″ x 12″.
- Piecing technique: traditional piecing. No templates.
- Skill level: beginner.
The quilt has 2 block designs for the top, 2 block designs for the border and 2 more block designs for the corners.
The border is a fun confetti border.
The quilt is aimed at the beginner quilter but also suitable for the more experienced quilter as well.
Download Summer Garden pattern
- Download Summer Garden from Etsy
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale (e-book only)
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
This post has affiliate links.