Today I can do a pattern reveal for my quilt Summer Yin Yang which will appear on Issue 46 of Make Modern Magazine this Friday 13 May. Issues are delivered as PDF files, to be read on your computer, tablet or phone, with patterns printed as you wish.
As well as my pattern, you’ll get 9 other patterns by very talented quilters:
- Labyrinth Quilt by Colleen Seneca (@colleen.sews)
- Rayne Quilt by Leanne Harvey (@leanne_mountvincentquilts)
- Lavender Sun Lavender Pillows by Anke B. Calzada (@pasacana_designs)
- Winter Star Quilt by Amy Ball (@coffeeringsstudio)
- Rainbow Pin Pennant by Cait Lisle (@caitlisle)
- Eucalyptus Quilt by Karen Bolan (@karen.bolan)
- Birds in the Spring Quilt by Sue Griffiths (@sue_duckcreekquilting)
- Fingerpainting Quilt by Reed Johnson (@bluebearquilts)
- Vivid Prism Quilt by Rebecca Cottongim (@risingstarquiltco)
- Summer Yin Yang Quilt by Teresa Mairal Barreu (@teresadownunder)
As well as quilt patterns you also get lots of articles by again very talented people in the profession:
- Tips + Techniques by Alyce Blyth (@blossomheartquilts): Getting Curvy with It
- DIY Design by Tara Glastonbury (@stitchandyarn): Turning a Conversation into a Quilt
- Quilts on Screen by Kristy Lea (@quietplay)
- Cloth Confidential by Wendy Wild (@thenextstitch): Fabric Cravings
- Colour Theory: Colour Value by Alyce Blyth (@blossomheartquilts)
- Quilt Like a Rock Star by HollyAnne Knight (@stringandstory): FMQ Motifs for ‘Wheels’
- Smash That Stash: Be My Hero (@janekellyquilts)
- Meet the Maker: Brooke Shankland (@eudaimoniastudious)
- Meet the Maker: Lynett Muhaso (@lynsavenue)
- Meet the Maker: Jo Westfoot (@thecraftynomadfleet)
- Gallery: New York Beauty Quilts by Jane Kelly (@janekellyquilts)
You can get a single issue, though a yearly subscription is very good value for money.
And you can even buy access to their whole library of 350+ patterns. Now, that’s value.
The magazine is really good value for money. Each issue is 100+ pages jam-packed with modern quilt patterns, articles to inspire you and teach you something new as well as interviews with your favourite quilt designers.
Note: If you subscribe or buy an issue or a subscription of Make Modern magazine through one of the links in this post I also get a commission at zero cost to you. The commission helps me create my weekly tutorials so thank you.
This post has affiliate links.