We learned to do crumb quilting some time ago. This time we’re going to use the crumb quilt pieces to make a tote bag.
If not interested in making the bag with fabric scraps you can make it with fabric squares or just a favourite print.
Learn how to make a tote bag with crumb quilting
How to do crumb quilting
Did you miss my crumb quilting tutorial? Here it is again.
Bag tutorials roundup
Check out my other bag tutorials that I’ve made over the years:
- Expandable tote bag
- Patchwork beach bag
- Tote bag tutorial
- Laptop slipcover with straps
- Charm pack tote bag with inside pocket tutorial
- Charm squares and embroidery tote bag
- Spirit tote bag
All the tutorials are free.
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
See all the quilts in the book in a real life project
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the FOLLOW button in my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there