The Tiny quilt has 9 blocks 3″ x 3″ blocks assembled with sashing.
I made all the blocks with foundation piecing. In such small sizes it’s a lot easier to get an accurate block that using traditional piecing.
I normally use regular copy paper but in small sizes it can be a bit thick. You can use special paper for foundation piecing if you prefer.
Check out all the mini block tutorials.
Don’t forget to join my Facebook group so you can show photos of your quilts and blocks, see everyone else’s quilts and just share tips and experiences.
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
- Book depository