This quilt is from my book Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist.
I run a QAL for this quilt in 2019.
Get the tutorials to help you make this quilt: Turnabout patchwork QAL tutorials and tips.
Share pictures of your quilt
Don’t forget to join my Facebook group so you can share photos of your quilts and blocks, see everyone else’s quilts or just share tips and experiences.
On Instagram use #turnaboutpatchwork and #flyingconfettiquilt.
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
- Book depository