Microwave bowl cozies are so handy! I have one at work and a couple at home. And I use them almost every day.
They make great Christmas gifts and they’re perfect gifts for teachers.
Use 100% cotton fabric, thread and batting so it doesn’t burn in the microwave.
So far I’ve been using it for 2 minutes at a time and it’s been great. No more burnt hands.
And it’s easy to wash too. Go on, make yourself one.
How to make a microwave bowl cozy
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale (e-book only)