Jacob’s ladder is a favourite block for lots of quilters. The block construction makes it perfect to come up with a variety of placement and therefore many quilt designs.
You can make it in two colours but it works just as well with more colours. Get down to it and experiment!
Learn to make a Jacob’s ladder quilt block in 2 minutes
Do you see more variations to make with this block?
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale
- Book depository