This is the second block in the Mysteries Down Under quilt.
By the way, the blocks aren’t assembled in order. So as you make them, put them away in a safe place until all of them are done.
Snowball is a classic block and it’s perfect for beginners. Check the colour below if you’re using the suggested palette.
How to make a snow ball block
Download Mysteries Down Under quilt pattern
This block belongs to the Mysteries Down Under quilt. You can get the template as a PDF download together with the rest of the quilt pattern.
Get the fabric needs, cutting instructions, templates, quilt assembly instructions and all video tutorials in one single download.
Do you wish to receive my tutorials in your inbox?
- Look for the Subscribe button on my blog
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Share your work!
If you make any of my tutorials this is how you can share your pictures:
- On Instagram please tag me with @teresadownunder and hashtag #teresadownunder
- Join my Facebook group and post your pictures there
My book Turnabout Patchwork
“Turnabout Patchwork. Simple quilts with a twist” is all about playing with blocks – making a block, slicing it up, and turning or repositioning the pieces to make a completely different block (sometimes two smaller blocks) to yield endless quilt tops.
- Order Turnabout Patchwork on Amazon
- Order Turnabout Patchwork directly from Martingale (e-book only)